Scroll down to see Yelp! and NextDoor Reviews
I specialize in helping clients increase the value and beauty of their homes by creating elegant outdoor living spaces. I create beautiful yard designs by combining seasonal color, perennials, landscaping, hardscaping and water features. My ultimate goal is to ensure
that you are completely satisfied with the end result of your project.
Academic and Professional qualifications:
Flat Fee Schedule: I will prepare a color rendered, conceptual sketch prepared on site with Client input.
The flat rate fee for a typical front yard or back yard (not both) is $379.
Clients should prioritize and focus on either the front or back yard in order to maximize the design session. Although I can prepare the Design for both Front and Back Yards, the Design Session can take up to 4 hours and the Flat Fee is $758.
The $379 Flat Fee is only for the following areas: Forsyth County, the areas in North Fulton County , north of and Dawson County.
In other words, the Flat Fee is adjusted upward for other areas outside of the Georgia 400 Corridor to compensate me for additional drive time TO and FROM your site.
Guarantee : I have an absolute guarantee for the sketch design service...if a Client does not like the design there is no charge.
A Client may have an unusually large project or very complex design features such as a multi-level wooden deck, custom pool or multiple terraces that require a full scale, drafted plan. For projects like that, the billable rate is $150 per hour with most projects requiring 10 to 20 hours. The design can prepared on a 24” x 36” blueprint sized drawing
I pay special attention to the details of every project to ensure the complete satisfaction of each client. My goal is to enhance the exterior of your home, raise your property value, and beautify your whole neighborhood.
Your satisfaction is my priority. If you do not like the design there is NO CHARGE. I start every project by providing a thorough consultation to understand your goals and the needs of the project. I do this to guarantee that the design reflects your preferences and goals.
Mark is an incredible source for landscape design. He created a stunning landscape for our previous home and now we've asked for his help with the next. Mark's vast knowledge of plant material coupled with an artistic eye makes for a beautiful concept. He is enjoyable to work with and really listens to what is important to his clients. Mark strikes that great balance between the homeowners' needs and what the space requires.
One of the best aspects of Mark's initial consultation is the plan he sketches. Based on your discussion of ideas, Mark draws a design complete with color, plant names, arrangement, and helpful notes. I was really able to visualize the final product and felt confident moving forward.
I highly recommend Mark and his expertise for any of your landscaping needs! Cynthia H.
We found Mark very helpful. We like his approach of not only asking us for input when we first sat down, but all along the way, he would ask our thoughts and keep going or proceed in a different direction. He has a good design sense and is very knowledgeable about plants. I choose him because he is a true landscape architect and, with all due respect to installers, not an installer that does design. The plan he produced will give us a great template to either contract the work or do ourselves. Ken R.
Working with Mark was easy and enjoyable. He listened to what we desired in a landscape and produced a hand colored plan for both our front and back yard with all plant types listed right on the drawing.We completed the landscape in phases, but because everything was on the plan, it made it easy to decide which area we wanted to work on next. Everything he recommended did great in the yard. We received many complements from our friends and neighbors.We have since downsized, but I am sure our house sold so quickly due in part to the great curb appeal, thanks to Mark. Amy C.
Add a description about this category
See examples in the Photo Gallery
Due to the very large file size, examples must be emailed to Client
Most Clients do not need the Optional 3D Services above
1. What does a typical Landscape Design Session include? I will meet the Client on site and spend 15 to 20 minutes simply listening to their ideas, goals, concerns, etc. I will offer my ideas, solutions and suggestions. Then we sit at the kitchen table and prepare a detailed plan that clearly names the plants, the details and steps to make the plan work. The total time required is about 1.5 to 2 hours. You will receive a hand drawn, color rendered plan on a large 11" x 17" sheet . See examples in the Photo Gallery of this web site.
2. Can I install the plants myself, on my own schedule? YES, the value of having a plan is now you know EXACTLY what to plant and where to install it!
3. Can you recommend Landscape Contractors if I want a Pro to install the plants? YES, I have a list of various contractors you can select from.
4. Do you really guarantee I will like the design or there is No Charge? Absolutely yes. I have been designing landscapes, hardscapes, gardens and estates for over 20 years. If the Client does not like my design I will shake their hand and say "No Charge"!
5. What if my project is more complex such as Swimming Pool Design, Multilevel Decks or sites larger than a typical neighborhood lot? Scroll down to see the Fee Schedule for Hourly Design Service.
I will prepare a color rendered, conceptual sketch prepared on site with Client input. The Flat Fee for a typical Front Yard or Back Yard project (not both) is $379. The Client should prioritize and focus on either the front or back yard. The Flat Fee covers north Fulton, Forsyth and Dawson County. Contact me for projects in other areas. I have an absolute guarantee for the sketch design service...if a Client does not like the design there is no charge.
A Client may have an unusually large project or very complex design features such as a multi-level wooden deck, custom pool or multiple terraces that require a full scale, drafted plan. For projects like that, the billable rate is $150 per hour with most projects requiring 10 to 20 hours. The design can prepared on a 24” x 36” blueprint sized drawing.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Text : 678-524-7920